Saturday, February 16, 2013

Why "date after 28?"


All too often I’ve run into successful, educated women who have everything they’ve ever wanted…
Except Love.
No matter how successful they are, their relationships just don’t seem to work.
I know this from personal experience. I graduated from the Air Force Academy, served as a combat pilot for six years and went onto get my license as an occupational therapist in Oregon.
I married my husband on Sept 1 and couldn’t be happier. But the truth is, it took me a LOT of work to open my heart up to him.
I’m now a dating coach and ready to share my secrets and research with all you great women out there looking for love!
“Date after 28″ wasn’t only a catchy name, but it’s also an age in our lives that signifies a turning point both physiologically, developmentally and holistically.
Read the latest blog to see why….



No comments:

Post a Comment